Ahoi fellas. Good to see you all here. Soon we'll be able to give our blog Indigence status.
Leo please don't hide in the comments, from now whoever has some ideas please feel free
to write new posts as I granted administrators permission to everyone.
Now back on track, it seems Indigenousnetwork is some sort of monopoly as a source of
information regarding this topic. So far what I could find that one of main aims of Indigo is to draw
cultural link in between indigenous nations. Perhaps it would be a good starting point for our team
to think of representing Norway, Italy, Uk, Lithuania as very different and same time similar
countries and link them together using indigenous design.
I done some readings here:
and here:http://www.stateofdesign.com.au/Festival/Search/transforming-the-yarra
Here's is image of me and my younger brother about 23 years ago when Lithuania
was still part of Soviet Union. It's Christmas but shops were not overloaded with
goods and consumers had way less of what West Europe had.
Guys please feel free to comment as I may be waisting
our precious time and it may be off topic.
Good weekend to everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment