Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Script

1 Pass the wine please (Tomas)

2 When the wine is passed a spillage occurs (Neale)

3 Looks like the start of a Jackson Pollock (Filis) said jokingly

4 Who is Jackson Pollock? (Justas) said inquisitively

5 He was an action artist (Aaron)

6 Whats that? (Leonardo) said inquisitively

7 Its a form of Abstract Expressionism (Neale)

8 Where does it originate from? (Justas) said inquisitively

9 Its indigenous to America (Filis)

10 Oh yes I remember now, I've seen his work in the Moma when i was in New York, I was not impressed, I think anyone could do that (Tomas) said patronisingly

11 I saw some of his work at the Tate Modern, I wasn't impressed either (William) said patronisingly

12 If you think its that easy why don't you have a go (Neale) said sarcastically

13 Okay i will, watch this (Tomas) said defiantly

14 Come on lets all have a go (William) said enthusiastically

15 Everyone gets up and joins in

16 Waiter comes back

17 Wow, a Jackson Pollock on one of my Tables (said by whoever plays the waiter) said in awe

18 Everyone grabs their glasses and raises a toast: 'Heres to Jackson Pollock and Abstract Expressionism'

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment