This performance celebrates Jackson Pollock's life and art, in particular his action painting, which has its routes in American Abstract Expressionism.
A similar process of self expression is involved in cookery as well as in creating a piece of art.
Sorry, just wanted to contribute and give a suggestion I didnt mean to delay you. Justas is right he needs the text. I think its OK lets not dwell on small details. cheers
LUCIFER
ReplyDeleterestaurant
This performance celebrates Jackson Pollock's life and art, in particular his action painting, which has its routes in American Abstract Expressionism.
A similar process of self expression is involved
in cookery as well as in creating a piece of art.
That sounds good to me.
Sorry, just wanted to contribute and give a suggestion I didnt mean to delay you. Justas is right he needs the text. I think its OK lets not dwell on small details. cheers
ReplyDelete